worried about the test case and what it means to me.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi every one. Found this sight a bit confusing so hope i am posting in the right place.:confused:

i am taking Halifax to court for my charges but have just heard about this test case. Halifax have offered me half the charges back and told me if i dont accept i will have to wait untill after the test case even though they have already been issued with court papers and they only have untill 12 August to respond. The case is in Northampton CC. Does anybody know what the judges there are doing? Are they "staying" all the cases?

I really dont know what to do next.

Cheers every one.

You seem to be doing fine so far, it is hard to know how your claim has been so far with out any details. Has your claim been straight forward so far.

Can you give a few more details please.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

so far has been straight forward. halifax take their time replying to letters. i gave them 14 days to give me money back or face court. 14 days later i do small claims online. 16 days later they offer me £1694. i want nearly 4. have bit the bullet after reading another posting and used one of the letter templates from this site to reject thier offer. just hope they dont ask the court for a stay.

At the moment most of the courts are still paying out claims.

But all you can do for now is wait.

If they have acknowledged the claim they have 28 days to file a defence.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .