hearing: CRP 7.2 1A

robert_harper_2000

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mate was intending to use his settlement letter as he didn't want to wait or I think needed the money.

The Court has sent him a letter I have it with me:

Ordered that:

At the hearing the claimant is tpo satisfy the court that when issuing proceedings he complied with CRP 7.2 1A of the 2007 green book page 247.

I have the book at home but am quite exiceted for him! What is it? lol

Thank you

Help me to help others!

All I can find is this:

How to start proceedings 7.2 (1)Proceedings are started when the court issues a claim form at the request of the claimant.

But if you've got the actual book, look up CPR 7.2 1A - you may have something more accurate!

What stage of the claim is your mate at? What type of hearing is it? Can you post up the full order from the court please? :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Sorry tried to cut corners as am at work, he should really be doing this himself!

Thanks wasn't meant to sound ungrateful! lol

ORDER

Deputy District Judge Ramsden sitting at ***** court

Upon Reading the claimant's application

IT IS ORDERED

1. The matter to be listed for a hearing on notice.Time Est 20 minutes

2. At the hearign the claimant is to satisfy the court that when issuing proceedings he complid with CRP 7.2, 1A of the 2007 green book, page 247 (only the claimant or a person authorised under 5.28 of the court's and legal services act 1990 may issue)

Notice of Hearing

Take notice that the hearing will take place on

24 august 2007 at 10:00am

Help me to help others!

It sounds as though the hearing is being called to enable the court to be satisfied that the claim was served correctly in the first place.

How did your friend file his/her claim? MCOL or N1?

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I presume your friend completed form N244 and attached new Particulars of Claim (N1) and took this to court to be approved and then re-served the claim on Nat West/notified the court with the appropriate paperwork?

I'll check this out further for you.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I helped him fill it (hope I did everything correctly) I know there were problems as it had to be resent about 4-5 times .... but I did send everything off.

I don't have copies but literally just changed the amounts I was claiming for

Help me to help others!

Did you sign the amendments - or did your friend? :confused:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yeap, turned out I signed when he should have... he will have to go to court and explain my actions. I spoke to him and Bank offered him again his settlement due to the risk of delays with stays he is going to take it and clear some debts.

Thanks everyone.

Help me to help others!