Courts & Stays

Noddy73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenlu here is the link for appealing the stay ........... you need an N244 for they can be dl from hmcs and when you fill itin ask for a hearing..........

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

then you complain ot the MOR here is the address

The Clerk to the Master of the Rolls

The Master of the Rolls' Private Office

Room E214

The Royal Courts of Justice

The Strand

WC2A 2LL

also complain to the OFT as well as it is supposed ot be a case by case view...... all the help you need you will get on this site.............

next you need to send aletter to the MOR

rockin all over the world

Had a letter from Chatham court in kent saying my case will be heared 10 days from now, called to check details and was told by clerk that the PFT case was not stopping mine going ahead.....fingers crossed, its been going on ages, i put the last for requested by the judge in may..

my friend had a letter from Southend CC, her hearing was for 12th Sept. This is what the letter states:

It is ordered that:

1) This claim be stayed untill determination of the proceedings in the high court

2) Liberty to either party to apply on notice under CPR 23to lift the stay

3) The hearing of any application to lift the stay be reserved to District Judge ***

This order was made of the court's own inititive pursuant to CPR part 3.3 (4). You may apply to set aside, vary or stay the order but such application must be made within 7 days of receiving it.

Can anyone help with this order, not sure if the general letter for stay refusal would do the trick, or does she need to fill in a form??

Thanks for your help!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

you need form N244 whihc you can dl from hmcs.......... I asked for a hearing and have adivsed others to do the same............ the reason fo rhis is that A you get court time infornt of a judge and B DG have to attend.......

I used 3 forms of evidence in Part C.......... the first was DG's non compliance wioth the original court order................. " The Human rights article 6 and 3 my record of contact with them................

hope this info helps

case against hsbc to be heard in liverpool county court tomorrow in afternoon... just called court and they said to turn up for a positive response... they have received no stay applications...

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

you need form N244 whihc you can dl from hmcs.......... I asked for a hearing and have adivsed others to do the same............ the reason fo rhis is that A you get court time infornt of a judge and B DG have to attend.......

I used 3 forms of evidence in Part C.......... the first was DG's non compliance wioth the original court order................. " The Human rights article 6 and 3 my record of contact with them................

hope this info helps