Chedy v Barclays Court Bundle Help please

Chedy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got a court date on the 31st August. No AQ was requested and I've had standard directions for the hearing, quote:

'Each party shall deliver to every other partyand to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts' report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.'

My question is, do I need to include a Statement of Evidence in the court bundle and is there anything else that I've missed that I should be doing before the Hearing?

Thanks for your time.:-)

I'm stuck on the court bundle.

I'm about to send off my court bundles, but I have not been specifically asked for a statement of evidence (or statement of case if that is the same thing) just got standard directions and no AQ needed. Should I include one anyway?

Wonderful site btw. :)

saintly - that Statement of Evidence you direct us to is different to the one in the court bundles thread - which should we be using? the latter seems more polished initially, is it no longer recommended and if so could the court bundles thread be amended to reflect this

It's DEEPLY confusing