A little advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Im just looking for a bit of advice as to the best course of action.

A bit of background.

I was successful in reclaiming approx £1300 in charges plus interest last year from the Bank of Scotland. However at the start of this year I slipped over my overdraft limit again and piled up over £100 in charges. I telephoned to try and get them to reverse them with no success. Wrote to them threatening to take it to court but they replied that they had said "they wouldnt repay any more charges" when they settled the last time so werent going to play ball. I just hadnt got round to raising the court claim.

I had also been nagging my gf to get claiming and she has finally got her statements and has approx £2000 in charges to reclaim.

:eek:

My questions are what bearing does the OFT test case have in Scotland?

Should I go ahead and raise my small claim for my £100, or will it not be "heard" until after the test case finishes?

Should my gf write claiming her charges back just now or will it have to wait for the test case result (does it have any effect on Scottish law anyway?) - Note all her charges are 4 years old or less.

Any advice is much appreciated as I am confused easily! (Sorry if I waffled on a bit) :)

lol @ bumped :p

:lol: we need to laugh.:cool:

usually, because my knowledge on these matters is not exactly, what shall we say, "high-end info" + there's a desire to help.

i simply "BUMP" to catch the eye of someone with KNOW-HOW!:grin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

hi bert as deadlykiss and jontah have both said its business as usaul carry on claiming have a read in this link

***please Read***

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

hi bert as deadlykiss and jontah have both said its business as usaul carry on claiming have a read in this link

***please Read***

this site really is lovely.

it is fun + jolly helpful.

hi ms trotter!!:grin: :lol: ;-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)