Maggieboo & Cabot & Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Pinky and Andrew1, it's nice to know a bit about who is writing to you!

Well, as mentioned in earlier posts Cabot have sent to me:

a poor photocopy of an application form, all you can read is my name and signature applying for the card, nothing else is legible.

a copy of an agreement which when queried is a copy of an agreement that would have been sent at the time of an application, not an actual agreement that was originally sent.

a huge pile of statements where most of them have no name and address on them and those that do have an address have the wrong one, well, it's my address but the timing is wrong, eg, they put an adress on a document that I didn't live at until 4 years later! they have obviously falsely hashed things up!

Perhaps I should write to the solicitors pointing out these things or would it make a good case for me if it were to go to court?

Edited by maggieboo

Having sat and thought I've decided that I will not reply to Morgan Solicitor's letter. After all, they are only threatening to "review" after 7 days and we all know that doesn't really mean anything at the moment. If I write to them pointing what rubbish I have been sent by Cabot then this might wind them up and they might step things up a bit.

• 2 months later...

Well, last week I had a letter from FIRE Ltd saying that they had been instructed to collect this outstanding debt on behalf of their client Cabot and that I had to reply or they would have to take "Further Action". :rolleyes:

Saturday I received another letter from FIRE Ltd saying that I had to make them a serious offer of any amount to pay them or they would have to take "Further Action". They did put in a big box at the top of the letter "WE WILL CONSIDER ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY".:lol: