Are they stalling for Time??

Claire Conway

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone offer me some advice please??

I have written 3 letters to NatWest using the templates provided on the Daily Mail website (I have to admit I have found the CAG website a bit confusing). After the first letter I was sent all my bank statements dating back to when I became a customer with NatWest just over 5 yeasrs ago. I then calculated the amount owed to me (£1851) and sent them my workings out with another letter giving them 14 days to reply. They then sent me a letter saying that due to the amount of work required it would take 5-6 weeks before they could reply to me. I sent another letter saying that I needed a reply within 7 days and all I have received since that letter is 2 more lots of duplicated bank statements (the same as the first lot obviously). I'm not sure what my next course of action is. I know that the OFT is due to go to court with the banks to decide what is fair for bank charges and I wondered if this is the reason that NatWest are playing around. Are they waiting for the outcome?? If anyone has some advice for me I would be really grateful as I'm not sure what the next letter I send to NatWest should say or, indeed, if it will actually do me any good!! I am really exasperated now!! :mad:

Claire, The CAG site is very easy to negotiate and there is a mountain of help available here. Send them an LBA.( Letter Before Action.) That will put you back on a straight course. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html. Send it to this address.

NatWest Customer Relations

225 Shenley Road

Borehamwood

Hertfordshire

WD6 1BR

Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.