Andiell vs Nationwide (Help needed)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks,

New here, and relatively a financial / court action newbie, so please be nice!

Have spent the last few days checking through this site after reading the info on BBC web. Have calculated the amount owed (£664) and drafted up the first contact letter (thankyou CAG library). Will be posting tomorrow, just one piece of conflicting advice, the BBC website says to post all your past statements with the charges highlighted, however on here the advice is put it in a spreadsheet with the letter. Obviously the spreadsheet would be simpler and tidier, is that ok? Also I can't for the life of me find the template spreadsheet in the library, however I can easily knock one up, I assume I just need to include the date of the charge / amount / reason ?

Anyways, all help and advice much appreciated! I will post updates on here as and when received.

Andiell

Hi Andiell, welcome to CAG!

Download one of these 6. Interest calculation spreadsheets and enter all charges as shown (don't delete existing data - overwrite it until all charges are entered, then delete the rows not required). The spreadsheets automatically calculate the s69 8% interest for you. However, 'hide' this column until you file your claim at court. Once complete, this is your 'schedule of charges' which you attach to both the prelim and LBA.

Best of luck with your claim :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.