Sc V Hsbc

anney63
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Absolutely furious got as far as filing AQ with HSBC . Nearly there. DG should have filed AQ by 13th July and have just ignored every letter and fax sent. I mailed the court and have just received a reply stating that all cases are to be stayed until the outcome of High Court case . Semms really unfair when they should have filed AQ by 13th and didn't has cost a further £100 and they get away with it again surely they should be made to comply with court orders. I can understand a court date not being set but not the AQ being late. Any Comments :-x :-x :-x

I haven't recive dthe paperwork yet but it is really annoying . It is now the 2nd August and the AQ was due to be filed by 13th July. The case had not even been mentioned then Surely they should be forced to filed their AQ

I mailed the court and have just received a reply stating that all cases are to be stayed until the outcome of High Court case .

i've just put a message regarding this on the court bundle for dummies -

if you haven't received notification of a stay - then carry on doing everything - if you have - then use this:Application for removal of a stay - UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR OFT TEST CASE

I have now written 2 letters and sent 2 faxes to DG and have had no response to anything. Shouldn't it have been that the judge should have ordered DG to file their AQ . It's annoying that I have had to pay out a further £100 and it's going to take ages to move any further, This is a copy of the Mail from the court

Good Morning

In regard to your query the Defendant has not filed allocation questionnaires on any of the claim numbers that you have quoted.

However due to the High Court case regarding bank charges all bank charge claims are being stayed pending the High Court's decision as to whether the charges are a penalty or are unlawful. You should be receiving orders to this effect shortly.

This was for 2 of my nephews accounts and 1 for his girlfriend.

Oh well a waiting game I think unless DG suddenly decide to respond . I am stuck I think

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again

Well a letter from DG quoting 1 of the Claims Numbers (I have 3 at the moment for friends) and requesting the bank account details . I am absolutely gobsmacked. All correspondence has the bank sort code and account number as does the claim. Why write to me shouldn't they contact ther client or at least have all the paperwork together. Talk about rubbing dsalt in the wounds they were supposed to have filed AQ by 13t & 21st July respectfully and have used the High Court case to delay everything Completely mystified. !!!!!!!!!!!