Last job interview with bank!CCJ!HELP:(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks.. I just hope that I pass my credit report because at present it is classed as poor sitting at 670.. but that cant be that bad out of 1000.?

I just settled another style financial services card so that should hopefully bring it up as well!

Thanks.. I just hope that I pass my credit report because at present it is classed as poor sitting at 670.. but that cant be that bad out of 1000.?

I just settled another style financial services card so that should hopefully bring it up as well!

Yes, but I think it takes months for a settled account to then be removed from your file. 6 months?

Good luck anyway.

just to let ev 1 know I passed my credit check with the bank and I am officially an HSBC employee now:) got my g-string in a twist over nothing.

I am so glad I did not take some people's advice and no even attend the interview! just shows u that life can be nice afterall!

Im thinking of travelling the world till i start

just to let ev 1 know I passed my credit check with the bank and I am officially an HSBC employee now:) got my g-string in a twist over nothing.

I am so glad I did not take some people's advice and no even attend the interview! just shows u that life can be nice afterall!

Im thinking of travelling the world till i start

Excellent news and good luck in your new job and travels!:)

Hey everybody,

but the student loans company took me to court for them overpaying me an amount which I could not pay back at the time.

I am in the process of paying it back however will this stop HSBC from hiring me? :( I dont know what to do! really need somebodys help

Hi Ecssewarrior!

Ermmm I thought the letter above is self explanatory.. Surely if THEY made the mistake it shouldn't be on your record? And the fact that you are paying it back is in your favour..

Am I reading this wrong...?

By the way CONGRATULATIONS on your new job...!

and everyone is allowed to get there G-string in a twist now and then...lol

Hi,

They may just be talking about the referee's you supplied. Character and past job/education references. Thats usually the last port of call, in my experience.

Good luck with everything

Binker

Any advise offered is purely out of interest and personal experience. Professional advice is always recommended.

Bank charges claimed:

A+L - Jan 07 - ** Settlement cheque received **

Yes it is,

I just got worried when they said that. I gave a tutor who I got on really well with and I used to work with police so gave them that reference and also my old work however I was asked to go for an interview for a permanent job and did not turn up so was quite worried they would give me a bad reference..

are they allowed to do that?

Hi,

where I work its said that you can't give a bad reference, if they are no good you just write a slightly less than enthusiastic reference, but nothing negative.

Don't know if that is the general rule everywhere.

Binker

Any advise offered is purely out of interest and personal experience. Professional advice is always recommended.

Bank charges claimed:

I got told by law that you cant be given a bad reference.

Should I worry? I aint really heard of people not getting a job due to their references but its like the last bit of the process so Im just dying to get everything in the clear

To be honest i wouldnt worry

as stated earlier in the post its to check with previous employers and or to apply for character referencies

If an employer does not have a good word to say about you they will just refuse to give you a reference rather than give you a bad one.

All the best

dera.

Hi,

You got this far so i'm sure out of all your references, one reference that might be a bit 'bland' will not stop you getting the job, especially when you have the Police and your Tutor giving references``.

Binker

Bank charges claimed: