Wel, Well,Well who's pulling who's strings?

Destinyofsouls
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A freind just called who's got a claim with Abbey for 3,900. No defence has been entered ( last day 29/7/07).

She rang the court today to see if a defence had been filed. The guy at the court said

'No not yet, you need to ring their solicitors and find out when they are going to file one'

She said ' but I can just apply for judgement cant I?

he said ' there's no point, they will be applying for a stay anyway'

WTF is going on?

Do not listen the court staff, they are well intentioned but frequently misinform and offer advice when they should not.

Certainly do not ring their solicitor's requesting when they are going to file a defence and do file for default judgement as appropriate.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

I agree ! The staff while helpful can be prone to mis informing staff ! Get that judgement slapped in ! Another victory hopefully.

Oh have you heard, apparantly cardiff courts have a huge amount of cases and have rejected stays in all of them, the judge has said the hearings will take place on the 14th of August.

Finally some good news !!!!!!!!!!

Excellent news that fezza, wish all courts were like that.

The thing that amuses me is:

It was decided to go to the high court because the whole chargy thing was a 'lottery'. Judges didn't know what to do, some were throwing out, some were against banks.

What has happened now?

Judges don't know what to do, some are staying , some are not. It's the bl***y same only with a different regulation!!!