catalouge debts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i had a debt To Kays Catalouge over six years ago I Never Signed Anything And Have Never Herd Anything About This But Once One Debt Company Gets You I Suppose They All Do There Is No Defult On My File And No Records Of Kays Searching My File Ever Do Kays Normaly Bother About Lost Debt Do You Know Or Do They Write It Off Themselves As There Is Never A Signed Agreement Also Do You Know What Dca Agencys They Use If They Go Down This Route Im Not As Worried About This One Because Its Not For A Lot At Least I Dont Think So Are Kays Even Still Operating

:evil:

Kezza, if the debt is over 6 years old, and in all that time you have never heard anything, nor made a payment, nor acknowledged the debt in any way, there is nothing they can do about it.

It doesn't mean the debt has gone away. But it does mean they can't take you to court, or in any way demand payment. And as it is over 6 years old, it will also have dropped off your credit file too.

So rest easy, and if you get harrassed in the future about it, just pop back and let the forum know, so you get help to send them packing.