Court date 9th Aug

wellyboot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

nad have only just notice the "each party shall deliver to every other party etc etc no later than 14 days before the hearing, I havent sent any, what should I do now? Oh and only 5mins allocated to my case?

hi

need help my court cast is on the 27/8/07 with abbey have to get my court bundle in this week my head is swimming with reading all these threads which it was wrote down in simple format for div,s like me i have got all my statements and letters from abbey and me to them, is it just the basic court bundle your have to send off or is there more forms please help

Hi skyeann,

The documents you send to the court depends on the directions you've been given from the Judge.

With your court date approaching fast, I'd advise you to start a new thread of your own in the Abbey Bank forum (e.g., skyeanne vs abbey) and to post up the full order you've received from the court.

It will more than likely be the basic court bundle, but post the order up to receive full advice anyway.

Best of luck :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.