NatWest Delaying tactics

Fuzzgin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if I've posted here before about NatWest and their attempts to delay. I sent off the SAR request in March and got a letter back a while afterwards (I don't currently have the dates to hand) stating that they couldn't send me my statements as I've moved since I had the account and not notified my local branch of my new address.

I've just written back to then pointing out that they received and cashed my postal order for £10 (I have a letter from the post office confirming that it was cashed) and as it was crossed and made payable to NatWest and I have the original receipt for the PO I think NW will find that hard to question.

Will my change of address be a problem? Should I prove it's me in some way. I know they have my current address because those nice people at Regal:mad: occasionally send me a nasty letter at my current address regarding the overdraft on an account closed in 2003.

Well, just to be on safe side, take a letter into your local branch informing them of your change of address (put all relevant details such as name, old address, new address, account number, sort code on) - and post a copy off to Edinburgh for clairification. That should sort them out! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.