Help with Pet Allergies

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My other half really wants to get a cat, i'm allergic to them! - I don't really like the through of taking tablets every day, do any of you know of any alternative solutions other than me sleeping in the shed?

put the cat in the shed! and the OH...

i'm allergic to

cats dogs hamsters rabbits gerbils horses limas pushmepullyous unicorns ponys merecats tigers foxs sloths kowalas polar bears pandas bears monkeys orangotans moles

umm in fact, come to think of it, pretty much anything with hair or fur or fuz...

Why dont you get a nice Lizard?

I found this on the 'Interweb' thingy......

Living with a cat!

A 47 year old man didn’t know he was allergic to cats. One night a black and white cat turned up at his patio door, asking for attention. He gave it a saucer of milk, then some salmon and, unsurprisingly, the cat decided to stay. His asthma promptly made itself felt and he received various pieces of advice on how to deal with it, including the suggestion that he shave the cat. Not fancying his chances with this one, he turned instead to his local health store, who gave him Luffa Complex and Devil’s Claw, to be taken once daily for two to three months to desensitise him. By the end of three months the cat could lie on his head (it was an affectionate cat!) without so much as a wheeze from him; and he’s stayed clear of that allergy ever since.

Dont know if it works for everyone but it beats trying to shave a cat !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.