• Tweets

• Update*** Hermes has now requested for additional 14 days to respond to my claim. I am happy to wait as I am going to see this to the end until I get the full amount. 
    • Sorry.. Im not sure if I totally understand what you meant that there is another assessment outstanding? If you mean the fixing of the ceiling at the extension (not the paint), T & D only does painting so he could not provide me with the quote for fixing the ceiling at the extension. I have one painter who can also fix the ceiling at the extension for me, and he will mention about the ceiling at the extension in his quote. He will specify how much the painting for the walls and ceilings would be, and how much the fixing of the ceiling at the extension would be. I have also booked a plasterer who has promised to come tomorrow afternoon to access the ceiling and give me a quote for fixing it. Attached is the updated quote from T & D attached in the report & quote email. Quote from T & D.pdf
    • Hi Darrius. Answering your question, I hope. That's because as the law stands it should   The VAT act says that if the business is registered has a turnover above the prescribed limit and  that income for busines, they must pay VAT on their income, offset by any payment of output TAX by the person he provides the service for. This applies to the judement debtor as you say. I am sure that this meant money taken initially by the the HCEO when they were originally approached by the creditor or items acquired by the Hceo in the employ of the court. However when the under sherif  who is not an employee of the court but a self employed busines  man takes over the enforcement for "valuable consideration"   The fees become his income and he is responsible for any tax calculated on that income. Nothing new here. We all pay VAT and we all cannot claim it back, that is unless we are a registered business. The only way to get around this is to Zero rate enforcement fees   This was explained as being the case before 2014, I see nothing since, that alters the situation. Other than changing VAT requirements in the Act., as in Magistrates court and Council.tax enforcement   I have tried many times to get authoritave information from sources who are usually very helpful, why is that? Answer on a post card please.   Peter                        
    • Thank you for the reply, I will follow your advice! I have seen one or two threads of the car park company when I was googling around, on PPP.com. (Cant put the real name lol) I will get some pictures of signs and a google map layout of the car park tomorrow. Thanks again.
    • "To Eradicate this issue on the Ceilings &  walls, T&D Decorators would recommend a Durable Acrylic Matt on the walls and a Vinyl Matt paint based on what Mr X has stated he requires,(  IE a wipeable product ), Standard preparation required  The  redecoration of 4 nr bedrooms, hall stairs and landing, bathroom, toilets, living room and conservatory, kitchen and dining area in two coats of a product agreed with Mr X will be £3,900.00 plus V A T, Protect all new glossed woodwork with masking tape, prepare all walls to receive 2 full coats of a product agreed with the Client, protection to all New carpet & Vinyl included with this cost quotation  T&D Decorators Limited have submitted a full quotation as instructed by Mr X" ^This is in the pdf file I uploaded, would this be suffice?
  • Our picks

defence struck out look like i may have won despite test case

surfman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

rang court today and lady said the defence has been struck out for not returning there aq, 22 day extention and a order from the judge and still not returned,

so dispite fridays test case i think things are looking good.

not sure if my thread title needs to be changed now to won

if any mod's are reading let me know.

take a look at my thread subscribed.gifsurfman v lloyds tsb £9000 claim

my paperwork to request judgement is at the court already so assume i just wait for the court to get back to me.

any input greatly apreciated

Hi don't take this as gospel but from what I have seen though OFT and banks have agreed to stay all cases I dont think anyone has told the judges I rang a mate who's case was on today and he said cases going ahead as normal, my mate rang me about 7pm said bank no show judge awarded case by default.

good luck all the best with your case dpick:)

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Hi don't take this as gospel but from what I have seen though OFT and banks have agreed to stay all cases I dont think anyone has told the judges

It is not up to the banks, the OFT or the FSA to issue a stay - this can only be done by the court which is why it is important to continue as normal

I assume that as the court has struck out the defence the bank can not apply for a stay as the case has been thrown out, and will have to cough up and return my money.

Is this correct?

I am at the same stage Bs did not send in their AQ which was 27/07/07 can I send the Request for Judgment slip by Recorded Delivery.

Master Sun SAID:

Ultimate Excellence Lies Not in Winning Every Battle

But In Defeating the Enemy Without Ever Fighting.8-)

Thats what I did (except I handed it in) and the default judgement was issued on 26 July! Hmmm just in time me thinks! Anyway, Im giving them 14 days to get in touch then its the warrant for execution and the balliffs!!!

Gooders

If I have helped tip my scales:)

I am not a legal eagle, professional accountant, [problem] artist or axe murder so please bear in mind that my advice is just that advice from someone in the same boat as you.......

Claims:

Lloyds TSB Acct 1 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'d/Statements received/£2500ish to be claimed + contractual interest

Lloyds TSB Acct 2 - *WON* over £5K won with compond CI at 28.9%

Lloyds TSB PPI *WON* - CCA'd/They cant find agreement/£2650 awarded

Halifax TSB Closed account issues*WON* - £610 in compensation for an account closed with £10 in it!

Student Loans - 20 Feb 07 CCA'd/on back burner for now

Hmmm seems Im on the right end of winning, God that feels GOOD!