FSA To Review Waiver

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know a single mother who withdrew her benifits money from a cash machine in her local shop, however, the machine made a charge of £1 and that took her overdrawn and she was charged £30 by Barclays.

£30 must be a very sizable slice of someones benifits, what a gut wrenching situation banks have on peoples lives.

The Waiver is an FSA Conspiracy with the banks against the consumer - Complain to your MP and the FSA about their shameful act!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about putting a piece in the letter about the people who are receiving benefits and have had them taken to pay their bank charges

As i mentioned before - the letter authored by DoS and edited by myself already makes a powerful case - it's impossible to cater for everyone's precise needs - if someone wishes to amend the template for their own purposes they should do so. If they don't feel confident about their amendment or addition/deleteion, they can seek opinions from others here by posting or PM.

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Not one site helper or mod on this thread :mad:

This thread must be being talked about in their secret forum - I just don't get it :o

If any of the above can let me know why this is so, I would love to hear the reasons.

SSL any views????

I've sent you a PM Money..

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

ALL - Please coud you post the name of the MP you have posted in this thread, not here? Many thanks.

Write to your MP and

Er, Chrissie.. 'I've sent you a PM' doesn't necessarily signify that I'm in on some kind of secret that I'm keeping from you or anyone else. :rolleyes:

Write to your MP and

Hya guys,

saw my MP on saturday. put that on the other thread. I PM'd jenny from MSE on 4/8/07 but had no reply.

Still no news from our hierarchy on here?

Well I am sure they are 'cooking something up' to help us all. Meanwhile it's great to see more members coming on here to join together. Lets keep the pressure up.

Whatt about the national pepers? I have sent it to the Independant as they have been campaigning for people to reclaim, and also the daily Mail who have also, but no reply. Maybe if we got it in the Sun and started a massive campaign with them?

I have been busy posting the leaflet on other forums, and sending it via email to friends and family, to try encorrage others to start complaining about the FSA's outrageous decision to suspend the rights of the consumer from taking action against the banks.

http://www.twoyou.co.uk/images/dickturpin.jpg

The Waiver is an FSA Conspiracy with the banks against the consumer - Complain to your MP and the FSA about their shameful act!

Remember people - as posted earlier, these Early Day Motion people are our Prime Target MPs! - we want to get every MP of course, but these people have already shown an interest in related issues and are therefore more likely to help us raise the profile of our complaint!

Download the spreadsheet attached at this post by dj59, or click DSoS's link in the post above this one; and see if your MP's in there!

I'll filter them into the existing worksheet too.

Write to your MP and

Hi all

Just wanted to say you are doing a fantastic job here, and I am desperately trying to send this letter to Andrew Pelling, MP for Croydon Central, but....

It won't let me copy the template:mad: :confused:

With my two-finger typing, it will take me a week to type it all out again.

Any ideas please?

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

That's great DoS! - but I'd advise that we just let cfrx wait for a response to this S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) rather than stack them up with uneccessary work, just to make a point. We will only get one result after all and I'm sure cfrx will share :D

Then we can publicise the results of his S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), which may be much more useful ;)

Write to your MP and

ohoh4312

All you have to do is highlight and copy - nothing wrong with the webpage, it's just text - suggest the old helpdesk favourite standby - reboot your computer! :lol:

Write to your MP and

ohoh4312

All you have to do is highlight and copy - nothing wrong with the webpage, it's just text - suggest the old helpdesk favourite standby - reboot your computer! :lol:

I did reboot - twice! :confused:

I know its not the webpage - think it's just this ancient worn-out laptop thats the problem. Matches the owner :oops:

Will try again, if not I will PM DoS - thanks for the offer.

Thanks guys

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

I know its not the webpage - think it's just this ancient worn-out laptop thats the problem

No worries Jo :D - let's hope you can get a shiny new one when the winnings start coming in again ;)

Alternatively, if it's just the keys that won't let you ctrl-c, try doing it from your web browser's menu - should be Edit> copy Edit> paste

Write to your MP and

I did it :D

Its the touchpad thats given up the ghost - had to plug a mouse in! :mad:

So, you can tick Andrew Pelling - email winging it's way to him!

And funnily enough a new laptop is right at the top of my "wishlist" - I just hope this one lasts till whenever I get my money back!!!!!!

Thanks for your help, and keep up the good work.

Lotsa luv :)

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Hi Guys,

I'm new on this forum - I run a bank charge reclaim company and a lot of our clients are wondering whats happening. Its great that everyone is keeping up the pressure. We have just sent a formal complaint to the FSA about the wavier as well. You can complain directly online here:

About the FSA : Complaints about the FSA : Contacting us : Complaints form

I would really like to know if any of you get a response. If we do I will certainly post it on this site. Remember the FSA only got 271 complaints as a whole last year. If we can beat this figure in a few weeks it will definalely hit the papers and there will be more pressure on them to look seriously at withdrawing the wavier in September. In the meantime thanks to everyone for posting the letter in defence of a stay for the court cases. If anyone has a case in cpurt they should definately use it. It costs the banks £80+ per hours for their lawyers to read this stuff so its all good. One of the conditions for the FSA continuing to keep the wavier in place is that people stop submitting and litigation the the County Courts. please keep the pressure on the courts because it could well get the wavier lifted for every case.

Good Luck Everyone - Remember you are fighting the good fight - some of our clients cant afford to feed their kids and need this money.

A £35 pound bank charge is not a charge for a service. Its theft.

Thanks for the messge of support and the link, alecmac

Also thanks Jo Andrew Pelling MP added - but come on you lot, I need at least 10 out of you today!!! :razz::D

Write to your MP and

I have emailed my 7 local MEP's as well. Well I thought the more the merrier.

If Southend Court stay all the claims as they told me that they will be in their letter that I received saturday, I am also toying of the idea of complaining to the 3 local papers around basildon. As a lot of the courts around the country dont seem to be putting a blanket stay on all claims