Oh Marvelous!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh Marvelous

:eek: - just as I was ready to get into the swing of things....I know the advice is to just keep going as before but do you think they will make us all start again from the beginning after the rulings by the OFT?

I'm only up to stage two (I had to start again because I sent a different template letter originally and got refused so I resent the prelim letter from here). I'm now waiting for my new claim to be refused so I can proceed to court. Now I think I won't even get that letter - I'll just get a standard ...all claims are on hold. etc.:mad:

"The Office of Fair Trading is taking a test case to the High Court today. The big five - Barclays, HSBC, HBoS, Lloyds TSB and NatWest - will be party to the action.

The banks have been given permission to suspend dealing with claims until the court decides.

But if they lose they'll be forced to repay millions and slash future penalty fees. Banks have been swamped by claims for refunds, many from customers charged thousands for straying into red".

What do you reckon??:-?

xMinkyP

From the website that somebody posted earlier

How long will the "test case" take?

At this time it is too soon to give any exact timescales for a conclusion to the "test case" but it could go for more than a year. We have agreed with the OFT and the FSA to conduct the test case in an efficient, prompt and orderly way.

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!!!!!!:-x :-x :-x

TOSSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!:x :x :x

As said in last 2 posts, full steam ahead. Good Luck!!

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

[email protected].

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)