Time to go to court and now a little confused.....!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, i've read as much as possible so far in the background - a big thank you to everyone who has posted, the information is excellent and the real life case studies obviously help a lot.

I have been through all the prelim stages and 14 days has now passed from sending my LBA, I was hoping it didn't get this far (obviously) but now it the thought of court, fees etc etc are unnerving me a bit.

I have followed the particulars of claim to fill in the claim form but can't get my head around the fees. I am completely skint at the moment, can I proceed without paying? Any ideas at this stage greatly appreciated!

hello

in the same boat - lba time now up but too skint to go any further - I am wondering if, by the time I can afford it, another couple of weeks, will it be too late considering that all claims are now on hold - or will the fact you have sent the lba be classed as a registered complaint

best of luck

Doesn't look like i'm exempt, I am currently self employed an earn way less than 15k and can prove that by way of bank statements. I think I will just go down to the court and plead poverty and see what they say. Otherwise I iwll have to borrow the cash to pay, there is no way i am stopping this now!

Doesn't look like i'm exempt, I am currently self employed an earn way less than 15k and can prove that by way of bank statements. I think I will just go down to the court and plead poverty and see what they say. Otherwise I iwll have to borrow the cash to pay, there is no way i am stopping this now!

Yes they will give you a form - I think you can do it online - let me find you a link ok....

Excellent thanks for that, I hadn't heard any of this in the news so was a bit worried. I think the banks are obviously looking for any way to stall.

I wish they would just stop being so petty, admit defeat and stop shooting themselves in the foot time and time again.

here's to the first People led bank, where free banking means free banking and charges cost us what they cost the bank! The social business I set up has looked into this before, but the best we can come up with is a pre-paid card account.