bluedog2 vs Lloyds TSB

bluedog2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the story so far...

On Monday 4th June I sent off a letter to request my "default charges for unauthorised overdraft and unpaid direct debits and standing orders I have paid in the last 6 years" and finally received correspondence on 4th July.

It had a list of all the charges from 1st October 2002 to 2nd July 2007 with a query that if I want to get more statements from their "archived data" then I must send a letter to them requesting them and that it will/may take longer for them to come. I sent the letter on the 28th July by "Proof Of Posting".

I am now waiting for the requested statements and will update as and when I get them.

I hope this doesn't mean that I have to pay 2x £10..... mmm will have to check my next statement and see :-?

I now have an overdraft of £650 and when I add up how much they have charged me over the years it comes to nearly the same amount as my overdraft...!!

I did not want to have a bank account never mind an OD and its all spiralling out of control..:o

Most days we are struggling to eat because I daren't take any more out the bank because of charges...

I went in to the bank not long ago to ask for the most recent charge (£90) to be taken off but was told that they cannot do that. All that was done was to put the overdraft up by £50 which took me to the £650! I was told that nothing more could be done..

When I mentioned to her about the letter that I sent to claim back the charges she was a bit off with me...

I wanted to know if the bank had received it...(they received it on the 12th June...why did it take so long for them to reply to me..??:mad:)and she said it is being dealt with and I should hear some soon .

Anyway I will stop ranting now...getting a bit frustrated...

Hope to read (in Lloyds TSB threads)and hear some positive comments.:)

bluedog

If you have made an SAR for just one account then you only pay the £10 once.

Make sure you send everything by recorded delivery and track it on line

Do not use MCOL go to your local court collect the N1 and deal directly with the court.

I have read here that LTSB have not been offsetting re-claimed charges against overdrafts - no guarantee though

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Hi... PA

being a thick now..:roll: but what does MCOL mean...?

Whats an N1?

There are loads of abbreviated words and I get a bit lost and muddled....:confused:

I think there ought to be a listing of them....lol but that would fill loads of pages....

OK you need to go to the step-by-step guide and this will tell you; also there is a list of abbreviation and what they all mean.

Also visit Wiki on here which may be easier to navigate

Best of luck

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON