wescot do they understand english?

lindsay22

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5292 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

since i moved into my propert i have been getting letters from wescot for the previous occupier, i rang them up and explained and they were very rude to me on the telephone practically called me a liar.

anyway last week another letter came so i sent it back and and wrote a letter again saying stop sending the letters.

today another letter

threatening all sorts

what can i do to stop this?

is there a good letter i could use as they have totally ignored the first?

Just put them back in a letter box with not known at this address and leave it be.

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

The same is happening to me too,i have had several letters for a different person, at first i returned the post but recently have recieved more and a post card saying they will be paying a visit, i have these ready to hand to them and a few choice words.

We're not paid to do the work of DCAs...

Just put them back in the post box marked not known at this address.

If they continue to harass you, write sternly saying you'll sue them :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)