Blasted Natwest Student Account charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I've been meaning to start the process of claiming back my o/d charges from natwest and after having read hundreds of posts on this site I think its about time to start.

Although I will claim the unfair charges for going o/d, I'm really confused about the interest I'm being charged. Basically, as a student account I apparently had two years of interest free £2,000 o/d and then they would start charging me 6.86% interest (or something like that!) Now I have told natest I'm still a student doing my masters degree but they keep charging my around £10 per month 'interest'.

Does anyone have any ideas? Do they have the right to do this and should I incorporate these interest charges into what they owe for po/ charges?

Thanks!

Welcome on board!

I think you need to check the Terms and Conditions of your account. For example, was the interest free overdraft for a certain period of time only?

Have a look in the natwest forum - the 'sticky' guides on charges should be able to point you in the right directions.

Once you've done this, start your own thread (e.g., xxxxx vs natwest) as that way you'll receive advice and support specific to your claim.

Best of luck :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.