Which courts are carrying on????

adam1976brown
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As it happens i phoned medway this morning and as far as thay are concearned nothing has changed, all court cases are going ahead as normal and banks not turning up so people are still getting their money etc etc... Which has pleased me no end!!!!!:D :D The very nice lady there told me that i should just wait for my date and should receive my money before then! Wey-hey!!!:) :) :)

Blackpool County court informed me on phone that Halifax acknowleged my N1 31 July but that there was a stay. when I called at court in person helpful lady there said she did not know what is happening. And I should wait until I heard from court. she sounded like this was a blanket stay and not just my case, and was not much help when I pressed for more information. she did say when I aked if I was to ask Court to set aside stay that some judges might be inclined toward me. Suppose I just have to wait for Info from court. or can I ask for judgment on 8 August (the date halifax had to file defence?)

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Thank you Sally. 2d90b895dd45ed3cc55332ea0ccf5f2b.gif

That is just what I need. Teach me to read threads thoroughly never know you are going to miss.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

I spoke to the court yesterday.

Spoke to a really helpful court manager who told me that most of the banks are not sending in their bundles even though it is still business as usual.

Nothing has changed as far as the courts are concerned.

He also said: it was our duty to follow up and chase the banks for the bundles.

He stressed the importance of letting the court know of any additional letters/ calls that you might have to make in chasing up any matters.

Said that they were not surprised that the banks were not sending their bundles as they all seemed to go for a settlement 2 or 3 days before the hearing.

I am probably asking a simple question here, so bear with me... I am hoping to file with the court next week with one of my claims. I live very near one court and not too far away from another, so presumably I have the choice of filing with either (I will phone them first though and check that all is still running smoothly with them) BUt if one of them is accepting "stays" it is probably not a good idea to file via MCOL just in case? Have I got this wrong? bear with me please!

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

In my opinion, i would file with your local court direct as filing with MCOL will only add more time to the process and as it will eventually end up in one of your local courts anyway i would just go direct. In my case it added on about an extra month to the time that it took the judge to even look at my case. I's up to you of course but that's my experience, don't know if everyone feels the same.........????

Hi all, just to let you know I rang HULL COUNTY COURT on 3rd August as not heared from Halifax and this was their deadline to reply to N1. Guy on phone informed me to continue with claim as they had not been instructed to do anything else and told me to send my judgement request off. I have decided to give bank a further 7 days first though to pay up as instructed by experienced Caggers on here. Good luck to everyone claiming.

28-05-2007--Received Schedule of Charges.

03-06-2007--Prelim sent.

12-06-2007--Reply - Thanks but charges lawful!

19-06-2007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

NOTHING RECEIVED AFTER 14 DAYS

05-07-2007--Phoned Halifax to discuss account. Still standing by charges.

13-07-2007--Filed N1 in Hull Court :wink:

20-07-2007--Halifax deemed served.

25-07-2007--Received offer £280 as Full and Final settlement.

27-07-2007--Sent rejection letter recorded delivery

03-08-2007--Rang Hull Court, nothing received from Halifax

04-08-2007--Sent Pre Judgement letter.

10-08-2007--Defence received from Halifax

13-08-2007--Judgement Request sent

24-08-2007--Claim stayed at Hull Court

31-08-2007--Applied for stay to be lifted

12-10-2007--Hearing for removal of stay on 31/10

31-10-2007--Removal of Stay struck out

Hi there Bonnie, I've got four claims at Guildford at the moment, and have just been issued with the 'new' directions against Barclays. Fair to say its business as normal.

Cheers for that UKCROW!!!!! At least i can relax a little now (or until the 13th to find out if Abbey have submitted if they're gonna defend or not)!!:-?

Everything crossed!!!

bonnie :p

Same with me,

Phoned Halifax County Court regarding Nationwide defence, no reply yet from them, to ring back tommorrow to check if any reply received at court, otherwise the court said to file judgement against them.;)

See you 2moro then.:D

keep you informed.

regards

chris

Hi chris, are u awaiting Shabbey to comfirm if they're gonna show up too??? IE: directions from judge to confirm this??

If so, what letter are u going to use to file a judgement? I ask as so far ive only seen one letter for this (courtesy of UKCROW;) ) and wondered if there were any more??

Fingers crossed 4 ya!!!

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,

no not yet I havent filed Abbeys N1 court thingy yet, it's a bit more than I can afford at the moment. what with bank charges etc:D not enough month left in the wage:D

What I can't get round is I've been posting since sept 2006 and youre 600 posts in front of me and you only started in April 2007!:( lol:p

anyway will keep you informed:cool:

regards

chris

As for overdraft charges - you nly get charged because your account hasn't enough in to cover it - hence into an overdraft

I rang Salford County Court and my hearing in the second week of Sep is going ahead. I was planning to negotiate with Abbey as in my court directions ...'the parties are encouraged to contact each other with a view to trying to settle the case or narrow the issues'

A stay could have been applied for within seven days of the service of the order and it wasn't so not sure whether to point this out to Abbey and ask for a settlement.

Be interesting to see what they say.

I called-up Wellingborough CC a few days ago.

They are proceeding as normal. But they have one hellava backlog so I won't be hearing from them for sometime.

Just goes to show how observent I am. I knew there was a court of some kind next to the cop shop but didn't realise it was a CC, I thought it was some local carrat crunchers court for the farmers to sort out there disputes in!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Oh well, Could have saved me petrol and parking costs, traveling All the way to Northampton!