Got my court date but....

sidcom
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im a lil down in the dumps in the words of han solo

"ive got a bad feeling about this"

Court Date is 0ctober 2nd. I asked for the courts to strike Abbys deffence as per the keep the pressure on thread. Alas it seems that has been ignored and im set to go to court for october. My case has only been allocated 10mins and it says they may even move it to a different location. Thats ok but i dont drive and i know there isnt any courts close by. Im worried about the whole situation and im feeling like i should maybe accept abbys 65% offer or making a counter offer seeing if they will pay 80-90%

This whole thing is sapping my finances as it is, I know its for the greater good but october seems so far away and im getting poorer and poorer every month i hope i dont have to pay any more court fee's in the run up to this.

Been racking my head for the past week or so when i recieved the letter, cant even think of any content for a letter to send to abby asking for more (feel like oliver twist)

Help Me Obi Cag Kinobe your my only hope!

Abbey will probably reject your 80-90% offer. DONT GIVE UP, october isnt that far away, and you will probably not even have to set foot in the court room.

if its only been allocated 10 mins, its probably because the court knows that Abbey will settle prior to that.

I hope thats why they have only allocated 10 mins. Seems silly that abbey would reject an offer to settle for less knowing that going to court they would have to settle for the full amount. The mind baffles.