Tiscali

dave
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone got a contact email for this excuse for an ISP?

My father has been trying to get a MAC code out of them for ages now, and it's impossible to get through to anyone on the phone unless you are prepared to sit in a queue for over 4 hours (yes, 4 hours, and then the promised MAC code did was not forthcoming!).

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

sorry no email for tiscali but you can contact them through the website at

Contact Us

not that you can expect a reply any time this millenium. We had a similar problem and decided to switch provider only for the next provider to tell us our MAC is printed on the modem/router and we just had to go online and type that code in :mad:.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

Thanks for that - I do not have a login for Tiscali so cannot use that form (didn't realise that until I had typed a lengthy tirade!!).

They really are a useless shower.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Try contacting their high level complaints team at their head office in London. The number is 020 7087 2000. Ignore the recorded message advising to ring the normal customer services and wait to be put through to the operator and then ask to be connected to the high level complaints team.