Sign in to follow this  
fuzzywuzzy

Am I the only one

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4375 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Who thinks its strange that the OFT and the FOS have dragged the charges case through for as long as possible.

While.. the interest rates were increased allowing the banks to gain a large influx of money before having to possibly pay out large amounts of money.

Maybe, and i do wonder, if all of our worries have been discussed over a cup of tea and a scone:rolleyes:

i think that you are reading stuff into it which may not be there. YEs they have taken along time, but it must have taken hours and hours and hours of negotiation the thrash out this agreement to actually take a test case to court and finally have a definitive ruling. Not to mention how many months it wll have taken to get these banks actually sitting around a table to even start to discuss this.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

oh, and the interest rates? controlled by the Bank of England, who are independent

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Nothing is being done on the basis of the publics benefit, its being done because they have to under pressure, so they won't be running for the starting line or the finishing line.

Independent %rate is irrelevant there was an opening for an interest rise and the time was right for the banks benefits, they all watch each others backs and conveniently had the time to gain a mass influx of money.

Sign in to follow this