• Tweets

• So we see the two large and swift Sea level rises  with the earlier one bang on the nose datewise   We see the layout of the world around the straights and Azores circa 10,000 bce   So what else are we looking for   A 'nesos' larger than Libya and Asia   Large fertile plain with a small 'mountain' "Bordering on the sea and extending through the center of the whole island there was a plain, which is said to have been the fairest of all plains and highly fertile; and, moreover, near the plain, over against its center, at a distance of about 50 stades, there stood a mountain that was low on all sides " " all those sweet-scented stuffs which the earth produces now, whether made of roots or herbs or trees, or of liquid gums derived from flowers or fruits. The cultivated fruit [i.e., of the vine] also, and the dry [i.e., corn], which serves us for nutriment, and all the other kinds that we use for our meals--the various species of which are comprehended under the name ‘vegetables’--and all the produce of trees"   Elephants/mammoths - Lots of animals (migration path) " n abundance all the timbers that a forest provides for the labors of carpenters; and of animals it produced a sufficiency, both of tame and wild. Moreover, it contained a very large stock of elephants; for there was an ample food-supply not only for all the other animals which haunt the marshes and lakes and rivers, or the mountains or the plains, but likewise also for this animal, which of its nature is the largest and most voracious. "         Atlas' siblings realm was Facing  Cadiz 'toward' the straights " when he had divided all the island of Atlantis into ten portions, he assigned to the first-born of the eldest sons his mother's dwelling and the allotment surrounding it, which was the largest and best; and him he appointed to be king over the rest, and the others to be rulers, granting to each the rule over many men and a large tract of country. And to all of them he gave names, giving to him that was eldest and king the name after which the whole island was called and the sea spoken of as the Atlantic, because the first king who then reigned had the name of Atlas. And the name of his younger twin-brother, who had for his portion the extremity of the island near the pillars of Herakles up to the part of the country now called Gadeira after the name of that region "     Copper and gold mines the island itself furnished most of the requirements of daily life,--metals, to begin with, both the hard kind and the fusible kind, which are extracted by mining, and also that kind which is now known only by name but was more than a name then, there being mines of it in many places of the island,--I mean orikhalkon (mountain-copper)     autokhthones -       * So its not likely to be a purely coastal area such as the sunken lands off Cadiz are likely to have been   * Its away from the straights past the Gaderius realm   * It has a large plain which seems to be on a migratory path including elephants/mammoths (viable until ... circa 11,000bce)   * It has extensive woods/forests   * It has mines for copper and gold at least          
    • This is a very common situation I'm afraid and the reason why a visit would need to be made (before a payment proposal could be accepted) is outlined under Item 7.3 of the Explanatory Memorandum supporting the Taking Control of Goods Fees Regulations 2014 which states as follows:     http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2014/1/pdfs/uksiem_20140001_en.pdf      
    • and what reason should i give for choosing my local county court in question D1?
    • OK - will do - have to go out this morning and will try FCA this afternoon.  Just to clarify -   I will say to FCA - Abbey Life have advised me to refer to them.  I would like assistance on how to find Thermatic Review 16/7. ( I will explain I have asked Abbey what they have input to arrive at their calculations.)   Thank you.
    • I have been trying to find out who owns the Land. Without paying the Fee to the Land registry I can't ascertain but will do if this is essential. This is the free information they have provided. Address: Park and Ride Site Coventry Business Park Canley Road   Tenure: Leasehold   Everything else I can find relates to West Midlands Combined Authority who offer 'Considerate Parking'.      
  • Our picks

pansy62

claiming for a relative

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4409 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I cant find an answer to this anywhere. I want to act for my daughter in reclaiming charges from the Halifax. She cant easily do it herself because she is now living in New Zealand. It must be possible but how do I get the bank to release information to me?.

hmmmmm have they got her registered information at your address? and this really needs to go into the relevant section, this is for anything but bank charges lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed