Bookworm

Lula, Lula, LOOK!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4374 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ooh that episode was goooooood :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

OK, who's been taking pic's of me when I've had a drink ??? :eek:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I tried to take one of you when you hadn't had a drink, but my camera doesn't click fast enough. :razz:

oooooooooo thats wicked, Its scary, its the only Dr Who episode to give me nightmares AT my age FFS!!!!

I missed it the other night and managed to watch it via a streaming version today, blooming eck!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Looks a bit like the gargoyle in the X Files episode, er, 'Gargoyles'...

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

ooooooooo no, I would know that "angel" anywhere "shudder"

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

*considers*

Hmm.

Nope, it's a gargoyle. You know, terrifying face, bulging features, hideous distorted figure - meant to be ugly enough to scare other monsters away. Definitely a gargoyle...

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

but three minutes earlier it was an angel with its hands over its face

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

*considers*

Hmm.

Nope, it's a gargoyle. You know, terrifying face, bulging features, hideous distorted figure - meant to be ugly enough to scare other monsters away. Definitely a gargoyle...

I've had dates like that.

How strange, so have I, years ago that is !!! :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It fell asleep at the beauty parlour while the manicurist was listening to a pod cast and woke up to find its teeth done too.