Mmm,another Crap 1 Hehe

groovychickmum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, the update is last week, i recieved a letter from solicitors acting for rob n way , though the address is the same as for rob n way lol, they saying pay now or go to court..BRING IT ON. i have all the paperwork from both rob n way and crap 1, i have proof from crap 1 offering 'good will gesture', but we all know it money they owe me anyway, so it proves the amount stated on 'illegal' defult is wrong, and the amount rob n way were sold was wrong amount.

so, i havent replied to solicitors, as i already wrote to rob n way months ago, stating IN DISPUTE, therfore asking for 'wrong' amount again is very naughty of them. and passing to solicitors should be classed as harassment by them. they say in the letter (solicitors) that it is via crap 1 asking them to go to court.

let them take me to court, i'll have fun, because i have all the letters from 'ellie ' , and the letters i sent to her, the most important, her not answerings the questions put to her. therefore, if it goes to court, i will ask the judge to have 'ellie' represent herself (yeah, it wouldnt happen, but it'll be good trying) and for the judge to get her to answer the questions put in the letters.

ie, 1 question was were is the proof i asked for ppi. her response, 'you ticked it online', i asked for proof again, a screenshot would do, her response, dont have any proof, but i did and thats all .

no proof, no ppi to pay, and that IS in the eyes of the law.

she offered me a third of what is owed to me, this would clear the account, and that is all i was asking for, but she refused. that was september, and obviously the interest is still rising, interest crap 1 will owe me. plus i want the default removed. that should be straight forward, as its for a wrong amount anyway, plus wrong dates etc.

hi, the update is last week, i recieved a letter from solicitors acting for rob n way , though the address is the same as for rob n way lol, they saying pay now or go to court..BRING IT ON. i have all the paperwork from both rob n way and crap 1, i have proof from crap 1 offering 'good will gesture', but we all know it money they owe me anyway, so it proves the amount stated on 'illegal' defult is wrong, and the amount rob n way were sold was wrong amount.

so, i havent replied to solicitors, as i already wrote to rob n way months ago, stating IN DISPUTE, therfore asking for 'wrong' amount again is very naughty of them. and passing to solicitors should be classed as harassment by them. they say in the letter (solicitors) that it is via crap 1 asking them to go to court.

let them take me to court, i'll have fun, because i have all the letters from 'ellie ' , and the letters i sent to her, the most important, her not answerings the questions put to her. therefore, if it goes to court, i will ask the judge to have 'ellie' represent herself (yeah, it wouldnt happen, but it'll be good trying) and for the judge to get her to answer the questions put in the letters.

ie, 1 question was were is the proof i asked for ppi. her response, 'you ticked it online', i asked for proof again, a screenshot would do, her response, dont have any proof, but i did and thats all .

no proof, no ppi to pay, and that IS in the eyes of the law.

she offered me a third of what is owed to me, this would clear the account, and that is all i was asking for, but she refused. that was september, and obviously the interest is still rising, interest crap 1 will owe me. plus i want the default removed. that should be straight forward, as its for a wrong amount anyway, plus wrong dates etc.

So what was the verdict on the credit agreement you scanned? It was unenforceable and then they sold the account or they had already sold the account?

Thanks,

Penfold

i havent actually used that info against anyone really yet.

but it was sold to rob n way under that 'agreement'.

but i will happily go to court

void agreement

void default notice

unlawful fees

unknown amount added which ellie would not reveal what it was for

harrassment for payment whilst still in dispute

Ok, that explains why you did not discuss it too much on here. I have a friend who asked me to help him with Cap 1 and your agreement is the saem one he has. I will read through the section on the CCA 1974 and find the exact requirements and put a letter together for him this evening.

Thanks for your info,

Penfold