sue -v- nationwide

sue1970
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After finally plucking up the courage to file my claim with mccol online, i received an acknowledgement of service giving them 28 days from 11th july to file a defence. Since then i have received a letter from Nationwide dated 19th July saying that they have refunded the full amount plus 8% interest and court costs into my account, i have been checking my account daily since receiving this letter and so far none of this has been refunded into my account yet. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do next,

Have checked bank again a few times today still no refund, will give them a ring on Monday to see whats going on. Does any one know whether they have to honour this refund letter or will i have to wait in the queue until this test case is sorted out.

I contacted the F O today with regards to my claim. I signed an acceptance offer over 2wks ago and as yet no money. The F O says NW must honour acceptance offers if they have been offered and accepted. Think they will wait 28 days before payment is made.

I have just rang Nationwide member services and explained my situation quoting the letter they have sent me, Spoke to a nice lady called Andrea who went away did some checks then came back asked me for the reference number on my letter and has advised me that she will be processing the refund today and i should see it in my account by the morning.:)

Congratulations Sue!! Happy spending!

Kelly :)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck