Help what next??

zeh004

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a letter to Natwest requesting a refund back on my charges. I finally received a letter offering full and final settlement for a partial amount of the total amount claimed.

I have read the templates on the website however I am confused which one to send. Please can someone advise me asap on the next steps?

Much appreciated. Many thanks

Hi zeh, welcome on board!

You don't say if you've sent them the LBA as well as the prelim. If you've sent both letters, you should send the rejection letter that partially accepts their offer but states that you will pursue them for the remainder through the courts. They tend to see this as an outright rejection - but it's worth sending the letter anyway. You would then need to decide to wait and see if they make a better offer (which may not happen) or whether to file at court.

If you've only sent the prelim letter, send them the LBA acknowledging their partial settlement offer but stating that you wish to be refunded of all your charges in full.

Best of luck - keep us posted with your progress x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.