New today...offering help.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I have been reading the posts on this forum for quite a few months. It really is quite staggering how much knowledge and help is available and it is a credit to everyone. If I can help anyone at all with the Legal side of things I would be delighted to do so. Whenever I can I will let you know what's what about the Law, Court procedures, etc. By the looks of things here you are all pretty much experts anyway !!

Good Luck,

legalease

Guest louis wu

Hello legalease,

most of us are self taught, with lots of help from a few of the founders/mods, without who we would have been up sxxt creek.

I would contact a mod, and tell them what (if any) your specialty is, as specific help is always needed here, and it would be nice if they could contact you when something tricky comes along.

If you have a clai of your own pending/ongoing, then good luck, and join the forum that relates to your bank. If not, then join in the fun and games that occaisionally distract us from the real business at hand.

louis

Hi, I have just received defence from Barclays. Am getting worried as I read that the Hull cases that were originally refused by judge were"weak".I think I have been too simplistic in my online claim with HMCS -just listed unpaid referrals etc and said I thought the charges did not reflect admin costs incurred by Barclays. Do I need to change this or is it too late? Haven't got court date yet. Any advice would be appreciated:)

Guest louis wu

Hello lfc,

Best to go to the barclays forum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/

and ask that question there. You should give a summery of what you hve done so far, what responses you've had, and what directions the court have ordered.

The Hull cases are being looked at very carefully, and CAG/MSE are challenging the rulings, so it's an interesting time.

good luck

louis