URGENT: T&Cs for NatWest credit card 2000/2001

Paintball
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone have T&Cs for a NatWest credit card for the period 2000 to 2001? I anticipate needing them for my court bundle in the very near future.

I have read through the sticky on NatWest T&Cs and have not found what I'm looking for, hence this Q.

If you are able to help, please PM me and I can let you have my email address.

Thanks in advance.

P :)

Hi P

Where are you in your claim? If you are pre filing in court, write to Borehamwood and ask them to send you the required T&Cs. If you have already filed, then write to Cobbetts and ask them for them "pursuant to Pre-Action Protocol 4.6©". Copy the letter to the court.

Hi P

Where are you in your claim? If you are pre filing in court, write to Borehamwood and ask them to send you the required T&Cs. If you have already filed, then write to Cobbetts and ask them for them "pursuant to Pre-Action Protocol 4.6©". Copy the letter to the court.

Hi Steven

Thanks for responding to my request. I filed my N1 yesterday at my local court and am pre-empting the need to provide T&Cs in a court bundle, hence my request.

Not sure what the source of your Pre-Action Protocol 4.6© is; could you let me know as I don't want to quote something without understanding where it comes from.

Cheers xx

Relevant bits from the CPR

PRACTICE DIRECTION – PROTOCOLS

1.3 Pre-action protocols outline the steps parties should take to seek information from and to provide information to each other about a prospective legal claim.

2.1 The Civil Procedure Rules enable the court to take into account compliance or non-compliance with an applicable protocol when giving directions for the management of proceedings (see CPR rules 3.1(4) and (5) and 3.9(e)) and when making orders for costs (see CPR rule 44.3(a)).

2.2 The court will expect all parties to have complied in substance with the terms of an approved protocol.

4.6 If the defendant does not accept the claim or part of it, the response should –

(a) give detailed reasons why the claim is not accepted, identifying which of the claimant's contentions are accepted and which are in dispute;

(b) enclose copies of the essential documents which the defendant relies on;

© enclose copies of documents asked for by the claimant, or explain why they are not enclosed;

(d) identify and ask for copies of any further essential documents, not in his possession, which the defendant wishes to see; and

(e) state whether the defendant is prepared to enter into mediation or another alternative method of dispute resolution.

You can read the whole thing here
  • Haha 1

And if they don't come up with the goods you make that point clearly in your statement of evidence (if you get to do one). Eg in my BrightHouse claim we put

Note: A copy of the full agreement, including the referenced clauses 9, is not available since the Defendant has failed to supply a copy despite a request pursuant to CPR Pre-Action Protocol 4.6©.