Directions to be issued

EricTheRed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I submitted my claim to court, filled in the N1 and submitted my bundle (statements, spreadsheet, letters etc ). I received a AQ from the court and filled it in and attached a Draft Directions for the court to consider based on the CAG templates. I have now received notification that the Directions will be issued on 22nd August and that I should attend. Has anybody had any directions issued that could tell me what will happen on the day and thereafter? Will I have to go into the Judges room for him to read the Directions? Will Abbey attend? What happens if they don’t attend?

In between submitting my claim and this most recent letter I had another derisory offer from Abbey which I refused in writing (and sent via email to Abbey litigation department). In my letter I said that I would accept a 5% reduction if they settled out of court otherwise I would go to court. I gave them until 20th July to respond and they haven’t. Should I send this letter to the Court as evidence? The letter was not marked “Without Prejudice”.