Hi all new to this and have to prepare paper work for court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have to prepare paper work for court by 30/7

any ideas ?

Re bank charges from Lloyds TSB

They have also made a payment of £750 into my account as a one off payment ! which I asked them to remove as want £2600

Help !!

Hi mate,

I have recently had to prepare my court papers which at first seemed rather daunting, but with the aid of the 'basic court bundle' which can be found on the following thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

you should not have to much problem...there is plenty of information relating to preparing for court it just takes abit of time to get the required information together...

Also hope you like photocopying!! it takes a good 3-4 hours to produce the 3 copies you will need but it is worth doing well just follow the guidelines in the court bundle document

best of luck buddy

Guest louis wu

Hello,

I think adams hit the nail on the head, it looks worse than it is. With Lloyds, it's important you look through the Lloyds forum regarding the bundle, as it's essential you include the relevant T&C's, which you should be able to get here.

Just try to get started sooner rather than later, clear the biggest table you've got, and spend the first part getting everything in date order, especially all your statements.

As to the legal bits, well, you don't have to understand it all, just the principles involved. Also, this may be useful...http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/23993-legal-arguments-support-claim.html.

All in all, it's very unlikely you will have to go to court, so this is all about showing the bank you are going to go all the way, so the better it looks the more likely they will give you your full offer.

good luck

louis