needing advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right got another letter in from robison way today. since i cant scan i've tried just using a photo of the letter. it basically says that my wife has made a payment to hfc instead of robinson way..........this is not true, she has always paid robinson way using their giro slips. it also states that they have written to advise that they have purchased the account.........again not true. my wife cant recall any letter stating that.

pic now deleted!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This company is so poor at what they do and a lot of the time haven't got a clue as to what account is which.

Keep all correspondence and report them to TS after the criminal offence has been commited.

The words arse and elbow spring to mind

right another letter arrived today this time saying thankyou for your payment. the last payment my wife made to them was on 25/7/07 for £10, that payment was an additional payment to that month as she normally pays at the beginning of each month. there was a payment due on the 5/8/07 but as we had received our p.o back on the 4/8/07 we decided not to make that payment as we figured that meant they did not have the agreement and probably wouldn't come up with it either. have we made a mistake in not paying it, should we make a payment to them?

pic now deleted!

DMD - The picture I had of you in my head now stands complete!:grin:

Don't you ever dare leave us again.;-)

Keep up the good work.

Ooohhhhh..!!??!!?! You've obviously not seen me pictured on my good side then...?

happy0001.gif roflmfao.jpg

Note to self... Cheeky Vimto makes Dave jolly!! :D

Clearing the streets of undesirables is hard work. Well, it's a new day, so let's be careful out there today guys!:p

And DMD - if I knew how to upload anything i would send to you a neat case of your sneaky vimto!! (if they sold it in cases that is!!:wink: )

Clearing the streets of undesirables is hard work. Well, it's a new day, so let's be careful out there today guys!:p

(if they sold it in cases that is!!:wink: )

Yes Lets do it to them before they do it to us

another letter arrived from robinson way today. it starts "in response to your recent correspondence"..................dont know what correspondence their on about, the only thing we sent was the cca request. the 12 day limit is just about up and still no agreement received from either robinson way or bcw, we know we can stop paying them after the 12 days but what else can we do? are we entitled to try and get the money we've paid them back?

this is the letter that arrived today.

DSC00002-1.jpg

Jimmy, STOP panicking.

IF your agreement turns up AND is enforceable then we'll attack that.

Until then RELAX !!!

I'm serious, take a step back and BREATH.

This is Robberscum noWay we are talking about. They wouldnt know an agreement if they tripped over it at Monkeycentral:D
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't muck about with these eejits anymore, next news is they'll be claiming equittable assignee only. CCA HFC Bank directly and see what they turn up...

HFC Bank Limited,

Complaints/Compliance Manager,

North Street,

Winkfield,

Berkshire SL4 4TD.

Retail credit thru HFC Bank would most certainly entail a credit agreement IMHO...

I put my CAG email address on my letter to them and they wrote back the same week!! :lol:

could you go into a bit more meaning behind your reasoning to cca hfc directly DMD, should we just do what we have been doing and continue to ignore the dca's as they still have not issued us with any agreements.

thanks for all the help so far, much appreciated.

HFC Bank are the original creditor, if there is or was an agreement they'll tell you straight. Whatever HFC send you or tell you can be used to your advantage over Rob/Way.

For example, you CCA HFC Bank and they come back and say they can no longer supply the original agreement....... You now know that there was an agreement and Rob/Way are telling porkies..... It's more about peace of mind and back-up, and for what? A quid + postage!

If HFC Bank do come back and say there was never an agreement, which I can't see, what's lost? As they'll probably send the quid back...

If they send an agreement who says you have to tell you know who, who're insisting that there isn't one...? ;)

There's often a madness to my methods............ LOL!jumping0006.gif

thanks for making that clear DMD. we will send a cca request to HFC. we were wondering however would HFC not start to seek any debt owed or is that not possible now that robinson way are involved?

how do we cca HFC, we dont have any reference or anything so how will they know what we're wanting a cca for, and what happens if HFC do send us a copy of the original agreement........what do we do with it?

• 3 weeks later...