Court action

maggiejtbg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just logged into your brilliant site.

Iam beginning the process of court action. I realise i really need to read everything thouroughly before making this step.

Its all very confusing, but i am sure with all your help i will certainely succeed.

Once again many thanks to Barty for your quick responce to my letter.

Many many thanks

Maggie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barty

Thanks for your reply i asked on another thread is it better if i fill in the N1 form and then take it with my list of charges to my local county court????

As i am trying to retrieve charges from 2 accounts is it better that i submit 2 claims as together they would amount to more than £5,000?

i did not know that you could claim O/D excess fee if i add these on then the amount is different from what i submitted to the bank first. Does this make a difference??? and should i add them all on. Cuz it is another £950!!!!!

sorry to be a pain in the bum!!!

Maggie

Hi

You can add on any charges up to the point of filing your Court claim, so add the o/d excess fees on and any other charges that you have incurred.

Filing by N1 at your local Court is the recommended way of doing things on here.

I would do two separate claims, one for each account.

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Right then tomorrow is the big day.

County court here i come.

Once again many many many thanks i have had more help and responce from this site in one day than any other.

I will make sure thats the first thing i do when i WIN!!!!! :) and thats DONATE :) to keep you guys going

many many thanks yet again

May have to delay court action until next pay day (Aug). Fridge freezer has died, car needs MOT only realised when diid the insurance to-day and hubby's needs an MOT and bloody tax.

Do you ever feel it is just not your lucky day.

I so wanted to get this sorted before we went away on the 10th. Plus u never no they may have even payed up!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted guys.

Maggie :smile:

Maggie,

This is not a reccomend but due to the lack of funds for one of my claims I went down the financial Ombudsman Route which I got from the site Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more this is free. But once again its not a reccomend as I have only been doing it 2 weeks now but definatley worth a read.

Hope this is of help

Thanks Bebob's

I will read it and see how it pans out. I might be able to submit one claim to the court and then wait till pay day to submit the other one.

I LOVE!!!!! this site people so friendly and so quick to reply AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Many many many thanks

Maggie

Hi Christiana

I read your thread and what a tuff time you had but you still hung in there and you did it. What did it feel like???

My sister in law tells me there has been some news on the T.V today about bank charges have you heard anything????

you do get nervous and worried at times, but when i filed my judgement today i walked out of that court with a smile on my face and a skip in my step :D

i think the news today is great, i dont think it will stop people claiming but it will also mean lloyds have to pay quicker which can only be a good thing :D

So you have another claim going through then.

I think i will have to put the car on a friends drive and do tax and insurance when i get back off holiday so i can at least get one claim started.

Good luck for yours :)

5. Accordingly the Claimant claims:

a) the return of the amounts debited in respect of charges in the sum of £ 3 and any interest charged thereon;

I dont understand what this section is about do i have to delete anything?????????? What does the £3 mean ??????

b) Court costs;

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from [date when the money became owed to you] to [the date you are issuing the claim] of £ [amount] and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of [enter the daily rate of interest]

What does this mean????????

Trying to fill in my N1 form and i dont understand the bits in red. Can you help????

What do i put any way????

Thanks

Maggie

Hi Folks

Worried about all the new rules :???:

Does this mean all new claims to lloyds will be frozen until after the test case.

Do we have to use the new POC? Will it all fit onto the N1 form?? Because it is cery lengthy.

Thanks

Maggie

AND the Claimant claims:

(1) a declaration that the sums totalling £.......... have wrongly been debited from the Account

(2) payment of the said sum of £………… charged by the Bank thereon.

(3) interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of wrongful debit to date in the sum of £……., and at the daily rate of ………..until judgment or sooner payment.

(4)Court costs of [ xxxx].

Hi can anyone help me, what monies do i put into each box??? i know the amount for court fees

Sorry to be a pain

Regards Maggie

AND the Claimant claims:

(1)a declaration that the sums totalling £.......... have wrongly been debited from the Account

(2)payment of the said sum of £………… charged by the Bank thereon.

(3)interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of wrongful debit to date in the sum of £……., and at the daily rate of ………..until judgment or sooner payment.

Hi can anyone help me, what monies do i put into each box??? i know the amount for court fees

Sorry to be a pain

Regards Maggie

Can anyone please help me with this. I am trying to get it completed so i can submit it tomorrow.

I wish there was some way someone could look at what i have done to put my mind at rest.

I know im being a pain the butt.:(

regards

Maggie

AND the Claimant claims:

(1)a declaration that the sums totalling £.......... have wrongly been debited from the Account

(2)payment of the said sum of £………… charged by the Bank thereon.

(3)interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of wrongful debit to date in the sum of £……., and at the daily rate of ………..until judgment or sooner payment.

Sorry to be a pain

Regards Maggie

(1) and (2) are your charges and are the same figure.

(3) is the statutory interest total and then the daily rate.

You need to complete paragraph 16 with your own figures even though the template does not highlight such in red.

This is the first time I have looked at the new POC in any detail, so I will get someone to check my last point above. So wait until you have confirmation until you proceed.

• Haha 1

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.