gazza450vLloyds

gazza450
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone please be nice as this is my first post

i need a little help in deciding what to do next ,have been using this forum to get as far as court action,but as the bank did not reply to my letter before action, i decided to contact them by phone which has took just over 1 week to finally get through, after speaking to the gentleman on the end of the phone he has informed me that the bank are in fact given 56 days in which to review my account before making any decisions.

Should i give them the time they need or should i proceed to the court stage, i'am in fact 1 week over the deadline that i set them. and does waiting actually give the bank time to make a defence case against me.

any advice will me most welcome, at the moment i'am claiming for £944 plus interest for myself & £891 plus interest for the wife.

i have made a mistake by asking for the interest so soon

tia

Gazza450:|

contractual interest is where u can claim a % of your overdraft interest, its very complicated and never worth very much.

the 8% is what your the court states u can claim and is obviously worth alot more, but can only be claimed once court proceedings take place