Paul Williams vs HSBC Defending.

Paul Williams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

What a great site...couldn't sleep as I was worrying about my case.

Not anymore!!!

Feb 07 Letter Requesting Statements

Mar 07 Reply Returning £10 Chq!

5th April 07 Wrote asking for charges to be refunded.

17th April 07 Reply saying they were looking into it.

14th May 07 Reminder letter informing of impending legals in 14 days

12th June 07 Waited longer to give more time and hopefully avoid court fee etc. Still nothing so did MCOL.

15th June 07 Letter from HSBC arrives dated 13th June 07!!! (just my luck) offering all charges claimed for but not interest.

Well at this point i'm afraid the cut your nose off syndrome took over me as I had just spent an extra £50 and instead of just accepting i've decided to fight it (Much to my wifes disgust!!)

19th June 07 Recieved AOS

12th July 07 Defence to claim filed and case moved from Northampton to Carmarthen....I Live in Cornwall! and Order that AQ be dispensed with.

17th July 07 General form of Judgement....Ordered that the matter be transferred to Plymouth County Court.......

Thats it so far.....

I'm unsure of the next step, took me a while to work out all the abreviations on the site...I was racking my brains about D&G for ages!! Thought I was on the wrong thread and had crossed into C&G teritory. I hadnt realised that I could contact DG Solicitors is there an email address does anyone know??

Anyway i'll keep you all posted and will be donating a Percentage of any recoveries to this site thanks again.

Paul.

Hi Paul and welcome to the site and good luck with your claim. If you have any worries, just shout and someone will help you.

Here are the e-mail addresses:- (although not many get any respnose from them)

Useful Contacts;

Rachel Tomlinson [email protected]

Debbie Daubney [email protected]

Kate Eaves [email protected]

Alan Burden [email protected]

You can send a nudge letter to DG every 10 days or so in the hope of getting them to settle. Here is the link for some templates:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/78873-new-after-28-days.html

Let us know when you get a court date and we will be able to advise you on what to do and expect.

• Haha 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Hello Paul , started mine in feb also got a date for court as I refused there offer . 21sept so expecting some sort of commuication with DG or the court befor then . Dg have got till 3rd to send the paperwork off to the court otherwise it will be struck out . have a look at my threads .cheers chris

I've just faxed a Nudge letter to DG...took a while for their fax to answer though...sent by post just in case.

I then emailed those in link2 thanks to jowalshy. I also copied in those who have sent letters from hsbc to me.

I Use the [email protected]

This is what i sent just incase any one wants to cut and paste.

DG Solicitors

12 Calthorpe Road

Edgbaston

Birmingham

B15 1QZ

Re: YOUR NAME- v - HSBC bank Plc

Hsbc Account No. YOUR ACCOUNT,

claim no and filing date. YOUR CLAIM NO AND DATE

Dear Sir,

I am writing/faxing you today in a further effort to ask you to consider my claim. I understand that you may have been inundated with requests but I am surprised that you have not even acknowledged my previous correspondence.

I have been notified that the Allocation Questionnaire is being dispensed with in this case and that it has been transferred to YOUR county court. I have written to you in the past, asking for you to reconsider my claim and reply to me. I have heard nothing.

As previously mentioned I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. So in summary below is what has been offered previously.

I had requested that HSBC pay back £xxx.xx their offer of £xxx.xx in full and final settlement I rejected as they omitted the interest that I believe should be paid back. I have also incurred a £50 court fee before any offer was made. This now brings the total amount requested to £xxx.xx.

In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £XXX as full and final settlement of this particular claim, should you agree in the next 7 days.

Please contact me should you require any further copies of previous correspondence to do with this claim. I am guessing but I’m sure you like me don’t want to have to gather a court bundle together! I trust this now clarifies my position, should you wish to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me. Mobile 1234567891

I am sure that the courts would whole heartedly approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention. I look forward to hearing from you.