Natwest Overdraft**Help**

summer24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all im new to the site but I have been reading the forum for a few moths now, I had a overdraft with the natwest for £500 before i closed my account some months ago the balance was at £3000, (all charges) The debt had then been passed to Moorcroft DR, and if anybody has dealt with these 'professional' you will know how akward they can be. I sent my initial CCA request the end of May, i still had not heard anything from the by 25th June so i sent another letter from the site, requesting them to stop chasing the debt as it was in despute with the natwest. Today i still have had no reply to any of my letters, yet i am recieving telephone calls almost everyday chasing payment. I have told them numerously that the debt being disputed with the natwest they also said theat they donot have a copy of the cca and will still be chasing the debt! What can I do now as i am in the process of reclaiming the charges from the natwest which is what Moorcroft are chasing!!!

Help is grealt needed

Nice people.

OK I'd send them one last harressment/dispute letter stating that the ENTIRE balance is unlawful charges and that you are pursueing Natwest for repayment of the same.

Also that further calls WILL result in this issue being passed to Trading Standards and the OFT for action.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

• 1 year later...

To summer24

hi there next time they phone you say that you are going to get the police involved and your solicitor and tell them that your recording the telephone calls for harrasment i did that when i had a similar situation with ebay i told the agency to f**Ck of and to delete my number cus ebay were chatting b*****t since then nobody has botherd me just make sure to record telephone calls and to write the name of the person who you speak to because you may need this.