ruthbridge and me please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys can someone please help me

2 weeks ago i recieved a letter saying i had a parcel to pick up.......... rang the no and left my name and mob no.......

last thurs had a letter to say my debt of 11 years had been passed on to them and i owed 2544.33.....................

i was then sick with worry literally............... i rang them fri morn and spoke to a plonker called derek maxwell who said i would have to pay up or they would take me to court i didn't even know i had a debt with littlewoods as far as i was concerned i had payed it all up before i had moved anyway i offered to pay them 50.00 a month and he said they wouldn't except it but they might be able to knock 1500 of the debt

sorry to go on but im really worried anyway i havent heard anything from them till today to say that they except 50.00 and i have to start paying them on the1/8/07 and they want my bank details

anyway i phoned up a solicitors that\ give you free advice and he sad it is a dead debt and he is going to sort it out for me rang him today and he is off sick.......... when i spoke to him on fri i told him that i had acknoledged the debt but he said it didn't matter so i am now sitting here pooing my pants and really worrying if anyone could help me i would be so grateful

Hi Manf

Welcome to CAG. How long ago was the debt outstanding? Is it 11 years ago the debt was owed, and has it been passed on to a debt collection agency because they could'nt find you until now?

uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hi ya ukaviator

i opened the account 11 years ago yes and they said it has taken 6 years to find me please help hun i really don't know what to do next yes it has been passed on to ruthbridge and the guy i spoke to was not understanding at all