What Happens After Reclaiming Charges Then Get More?!?!?!?

madhoose2007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There Just Wondering If You Can Ask For New Charges Back After Reclaiming Old Ones?

I Recently Got All My Bank Charges Back From My Current Account.

Last Month I Was £2 Out For A Direct Debit Due To Come Out I Forgot About.

Bank Charged Me £35 For It ( Dd Was Only For £10) Can I Reclaim It Back Aswell ????

oh dear really cant be bothered arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

the banks have a hard neck charging me again after reclaiming back them all dont they!!!!

lol, can't be bothered? I'll do it for you if you like and keep the money - you obviously don't need it!! ;):)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

haha well i wil do it tommorow will sent 1st letter asking to pay back see what happens here we go again.............to be continued

lol, good on you!

which bank is it matey?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

I had a successful claim this month. I'm now after them for a further £395 which they took whilst the first claim was going through. At LBA stage now without any communication from them. Keep going after them.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

GuidoT,

Offensive word removed.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

hi its lloyds tsb classic account un1boy

Oh ok, so you know how they manage their claims then?

Good luck with this one mate - make sure you have a parachute account!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

hi i won a claim £1500 against natwest in march during which time more charges £500, were charged to my account. i made a second claim for these which was paid up after i sent the LBA. i am now in the process of reclaiming a further £170. so yes go after your money. over the course of two months i was charged £670 all due to charges sending me overdrawn. justice needs to be done ;)