dino v halifax help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have already started my claim and calculated what they have charged me and sent my initial letter. today i received the standard letter of rejection stating that they are correct and so on. having read through the threads some say send another letter placing the claim again and others say to wait until the fourteen days are up and then send the next letter "letter before action". which should i do. thanks:confused:

okay then you now need to send your letter before action giving them a further 14 days have a read through these links

Guide To Reclaiming Bank Charges **##~~~~**##~~~~ Read This First !!

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

ok. this morning i have received a letter informing me that my claim has been put on hold due to the court case etc, etc. It tells me to keep all the information that i have regarding my claim for the future when the case is resolved. it then says that if i go to court or FOS they will ask for a stay. I have read through all the information i can and to be honest i'm a little confused. Should i know put the claim on hold and wait for the outcome of the case or should i still continue and start my court action.

sorry if this has been answered else where