walton v rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4837 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tee total.

That was a deliberate misleading statement....I've picked up some bad habits from RBS haven't I.

PW

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

BANKFODDER ,

You quoted my post and then said BankFodder(I'm definitely not Marc Gander aka BankFodder)

I was only asking if there WERE any WHISTLEBLOWERS at CMS TELFORD.

I merely suggested that if there were then it is not good to openly state that since you narrow down the focus of who it is to how ever many people work in that area and you can reduce that substantially further depending on the job they do and perhaps even the searches they do whilst at work.

The truth will come out one day

TELFORDGATE !

I was not asking anyone to reveal any contacts, but I believe what Paul & Sparkie have uncovered is only the start.

Its ironic that a bank that was bailed-out by us, chases people for money - in my opinion - in an underhand way.

I can't really comment on this bit.

BONUS - If staff are on a bonus scheme for collecting money then why not keep the gravy train rolling along by not reducing peoples debt,when people are trying to pay back money owed but their DEBT is now larger than what it was 4 years ago.

The Bonus for collecting money is IMHO not in the interests of the customer, in fact one step back from CMS is Collections teams who will agree payment plans even if they know it will fail simply because they are targetted for them. Unfortunately, that means it isn't in the interests of the customer on the phone who genuinely is looking to reduce their debt and give themselves a less stressful living environment.

I will post my full story RBS V ME after ongoing investigations are finished

Paul knows my story

Anyway, the story will continue onwards and highlight some practices that are verging on fraudulent practices in my opinion.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

In the story RBS claim that a "conversation" never took place. Don't they realise I have the telephone transcript.....OH DEAR!

Winston Churchill

In the story RBS claim that a "conversation" never took place. Don't they realise I have the telephone transcript.....OH DEAR!

Perhaps they fabricated the transcript as well?

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

Perhaps they fabricated the transcript as well?

nah PW did - he's a fantasist, dont you know? ;)

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Blimey Paul, I started reading this from the beginning about 2pm & have only just finished - OMG :eek:

Well done on feeling strongly enough to take it this far & to reject their paltry 4k hush money - WTG!

Is a class-action out of the question? There are obviously quite a lot of people affected by the apalling behaviour of RBS & maybe there would be more clout in a courtroom where the judge would have to acknowledge these claims instead of riding roughshod over the LiP.

Great article today in the Sunday Mail.

Paul... you know that Richard Dyson is coming down to see us next week (thanks for this).

We have decided that this is too much of a problem for too many people!

We are not going to just talk about OUR situation, but more about the attempts by the RBS to artificially inflate their Balance Sheet.

It's strange that prior to their hostile takeover of Nat West in Feb 2000, for 9 months they had incorrectly keyed our interest at 80% instead of 8%, thus increasing their Balance Sheet by £50,000. I know it's not much in the big picture, but what if they were doing this to thousands of people. Please remember that we were not getting statements at this time. (We only got these from our DSAR). They corrected the overcharge 2 months after the takeover of Nat West!!!

This isn't so much about us any more. This company may have defrauded the whole Country!

You know that we are still fighting and this is partly to let other CAGers know that we are still going, but it's hard work. You & Brian are absloute stars!

Speak to you soon

Duncan & Debbie

This isn't so much about us any more. This company may have defrauded the whole Country!

You have to wonder how long this has been going on.

Were there ever honest bankers, complete with umbrellas and bowlers, or was that just a myth as well?

Lets face it, you are only getting a hearing now as through their greed and stupidity, the banks have been seen for what they really are.

David

Great article today in the Sunday Mail.

Paul... you know that Richard Dyson is coming down to see us next week (thanks for this).

We have decided that this is too much of a problem for too many people!

We are not going to just talk about OUR situation, but more about the attempts by the RBS to artificially inflate their Balance Sheet.

It's strange that prior to their hostile takeover of Nat West in Feb 2000, for 9 months they had incorrectly keyed our interest at 80% instead of 8%, thus increasing their Balance Sheet by £50,000. I know it's not much in the big picture, but what if they were doing this to thousands of people. Please remember that we were not getting statements at this time. (We only got these from our DSAR). They corrected the overcharge 2 months after the takeover of Nat West!!!

You know that we are still fighting and this is partly to let other CAGers know that we are still going, but it's hard work. You & Brian are absloute stars!

Speak to you soon

Duncan & Debbie

Duncan and Debbie I couldn't agree with you more, this has always been about the whole Telford practice and what this does to their balance sheet.

Individually, the likes of Paul Sparkie and yourselves have been highlighted due to your refusal to let this organisation cover up what has been going on.

I ran a business for 30 yrs and to inflate anything in the accounts such as the debtors would be criminal, especially if it were to show to creditors and investors the company was worth more than it was and be caught for doing so would carry severe consequences. Inflated debtors, and that's effectively what RBS or any bank account holders are with loans and overdrafts shows they are defrauding everyone. Quite what their shareholders will be making of this I don't know, but the gov't auditors need a copy of these c.d's too and whoever was responsible for due diligence will need to come up with some answers. What it needs is for someone to actually show that Telfords figures were the figures used in the Balance sheet and not the branch figures THEN you have a concrete issue.

I admire your determination not to let this go, all of you. Well done.

Update.

I was contacted by my MP yesterday. I have informed him what the content of my forthcoming DVD will include: false/creative accounting, how Telford are creating money as per the Treasury Select Committee's bank crisis report, reference to RBSs internal memo "recreating credit agreements". Highlighting the practice of creatively inflating balance sheets and how the practice could impact on bankers "bonuses" And others I will keep under my hat for the moment.

Copies of my DVD will be sent to John Mcfaul, John Man, the SFO, the Met economic crime unit, a major shareholder in RBS and of course Stephen Hester.

My MP is to speak with senior RBS ASAP.

PW

Edited by paulwlton

Winston Churchill

Well done Paul,

The more people that do contact MP's to look into

TELFORDGATE

the better, for every claim that follows, come on guys write a letter today

:D.

If the Police do get involved who will get jailed! ( if found guilty of course)

:shock:

From the Bank crisis report.

It

is not money they have obtained from anywhere but money they have written into existence

in their accounts by a mere book-keeping entry. In the case, say of a house purchase, the

money only comes into existence when the vendor banks the cheque written by the purchaser

who has obtained permission from the loan-issuing bank to write such a cheque. I am told

that in many cases, these days, that money didn’t exist before this instant. It wasn’t money

obtained from savers or borrowed from another bank. It was just created.

13. Banks benefit greatly by this mechanism. I would almost call it a fiddle. It costs them nothing,

or almost nothing, to issue this bank-credit-created money. On the other hand they stand to

gain enormously as the borrower labours to repay both capital AND interest over the term of

the mortgage.

14. This mechanism introduces a huge perverse incentive for banks to lend out this sort of

money that they have created out of nothing in exchange for future repayment of the debt

with earned money from the real economy and with interest that the bank demands to boot!

15. It’s an absolute bonanza for the banks. They love it.

16. They are perfectly happy that most people are muddled about how the crisis has happened.

They shelter in the obfuscation.

17. This “dodge” is so lucrative that it gives the banks an incentive to lend to many people. The

more the merrier. Since it is money that didn’t exist and since they are being paid back in real

money, the more they can do it the richer they get.

18. This is why so many people have got into debt. Yes certainly many borrowers have been rash

about taking out loans but the loan wouldn’t have been on offer if the banks hadn’t had a big

incentive to lend it and “money for nothing” is this huge incentive.

19. That’s why bankers get huge bonuses. To blame the banker is to miss the point. The point is

that the incentive is there. The senior banker can see it and being a lively chap he uses to

opportunity to the full and incentivises his subordinates to get borrowers to sign up.

20. The second problem is in whose ownership the money is being created.

21. In Britain today most money is created in the ownership of the banks and the banks issue it

as a debt with interest payable on it.

22. So British society as a whole is having to pay interest to self-interested businessmen just to

use money they have created as the currency of our land and we can never catch up. We have

to borrow more and more just to pay the interest

Winston Churchill

It

is not money they have obtained from anywhere but money they have written into existence

in their accounts by a mere book-keeping entry. In the case, say of a house purchase, the

money only comes into existence when the vendor banks the cheque written by the purchaser

who has obtained permission from the loan-issuing bank to write such a cheque. I am told

that in many cases, these days, that money didn’t exist before this instant. It wasn’t money

13. Banks benefit greatly by this mechanism. I would almost call it a fiddle. It costs them nothing,

or almost nothing, to issue this bank-credit-created money. On the other hand they stand to

gain enormously as the borrower labours to repay both capital AND interest over the term of

the mortgage.

14. This mechanism introduces a huge perverse incentive for banks to lend out this sort of

money that they have created out of nothing in exchange for future repayment of the debt

with earned money from the real economy and with interest that the bank demands to boot!

16. They are perfectly happy that most people are muddled about how the crisis has happened.

17. This “dodge” is so lucrative that it gives the banks an incentive to lend to many people. The

more the merrier. Since it is money that didn’t exist and since they are being paid back in real

18. This is why so many people have got into debt. Yes certainly many borrowers have been rash

about taking out loans but the loan wouldn’t have been on offer if the banks hadn’t had a big

19. That’s why bankers get huge bonuses. To blame the banker is to miss the point. The point is

that the incentive is there. The senior banker can see it and being a lively chap he uses to

opportunity to the full and incentivises his subordinates to get borrowers to sign up.

21. In Britain today most money is created in the ownership of the banks and the banks issue it

22. So British society as a whole is having to pay interest to self-interested businessmen just to

use money they have created as the currency of our land and we can never catch up. We have

Hi Paul

I dont know if you have seen it but this thread explains a LOT......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/175668-how-credit-cards-bank.html

rgds

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

It

the mortgage.

The Government are getting worried, because the money supply is deflating, not the price of goods and services. They need to inflate the money supply, and to do that, they need to get people borrowing ( in debt) so they can keep the economy growing.

This in turn makes the Elite richer and keeps people in order, in other words slaves to the economy :)

Paul

Georgia or Richard??

As you know Georgia has been on holiday.

She want's to talk on Tuesday.

Duncan

Take your pick.

PW

Winston Churchill

have you used this order paul and sparkie in order to force telford to hand over all documents

just a thought

patrickq1

Norwich Pharmacal Proceedings and Human Rights

Thanks, but I have all the documents I need.

Winston Churchill

Mr Hemsley as yet to respond to my letter dated 11 August so I've emailed the new Chief Exec of retail banking Mr Brian Hertzer.

Winston Churchill