Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4806 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anybody give me any pointers in the right direction.

I have succesfully claimed £2500 from Abbey, however Halifax are prooving to be a pain in the a***.

I requested statements on 15th May this year and received nothing, i had given them 40 days, then weeks later I called them to be told that the banking com is aware that they are delayed in sending out statments due to the number of claims.

I sent them the SAQ failure form 3 weeks ago and still have nothing and the cheeky gets have banked my cheque for £20 on 19th May( i am claiming for 2 accounts)

Where do i go from here??????

Not sure what you mean my SAQ - Have you sent your LBA for your statements? Have a read here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

Get the ball rolling and get your statements, they have had long enough.

Plus you only needed to send one £10 SAR for accounts with the same bank ;)