Posiview vs Halifax **Partial win***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send letters 1 and 2; filled N1 at court Friday and £193.00 cash (!!) payment in my account today! They, in all liklihood haven't received the court papers yet.

Tempted to accept - I'm claiming £300; but having shelled out £30.00 court costs I'm going to send the reject partial offer letter. The letter from Halifax says if I do not accept their offer to return the money. I don't want to do this...

I assume I should just keep this and send the rejection offer.

To anyone who hasn't claimed yet, my advised would be to do do. NOW!!

Thanks to this forum and all those who assisted my claim.

Just my submitted Barclays claim to go...

As you have filed at court, Halifax have to pay tou the full charges and the interest and the court costs.

You can send a rejection letter, 5 or 6 and carry on with your claim.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I received a letter from the courts yesterday stating that I'd made an error on my N1!! Cheque for £30.00 enclosed.

With this in mind, I've decided that I'd like to accept Halifax's offer of £193.00 against a £300.00 claim.

I sent the rejection letter stating I refuse their offer and take money from my account. The money is still in, can I send a letter stating "I've changed my mind and I'd like to accept their offer".

Can I take this letter as an OK to spend the money??

Thanks.

Can I ask why you have decided to take just over half of what they unlawfully took from you?

I guess the simple answer is panic! I've seen the recent posts regarding claims being suspended - I cannot afford to loose the £193.00 that they have offered me.

Personally I would continue with your claim and reject their offer.

You are playing right into the banks hands, this is what they were hoping for, us to panic and accept any kind of offer - if you read the thread titled 'carrying on' in here, you will see the numbers of folks who are not willing to roll over and give in.

That said, it is your money, your decision - either way I wish you luck!

Personally I would continue with your claim and reject their offer.

You are playing right into the banks hands, this is what they were hoping for, us to panic and accept any kind of offer - if you read the thread titled 'carrying on' in here, you will see the numbers of folks who are not willing to roll over and give in.

That said, it is your money, your decision - either way I wish you luck!

You are, of course. correct.

I've decided to carry on.

As you have been told, there is plenty of help here, just ask.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .