Oscark -v- Abbey - Settled B4 Court!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear all

I had a court date on Weds 25th July at Kingston Upon Thames CC and on 19th July I came home to a letter from Abbey saying they were settling all of my claim and I would get the money in my account.

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY, I WAS SINGING FROM THE ROOFTOPS. :) :) :) :)

However, I've still got to wait for the money to come into my account ...

In the letter the Abbey asked me to write to the Court when the money was in my account to withdraw the claim.

I called the Court today and they have received the letter from the Abbey. The Court were very helpful and suggested I ask the Judge for one month's adjournement to the case to give the Abbey one month to pay the money into my account. I have done this and faxed it to Abbey and to the Court.

I must must say that I really could not have done this without the help of CAG. I was so low a couple of days before I got the letter and had burnt the midnight oil getting my papers together and without the support of people on here I might have withdrawn my application and not got my money back.

Keep going everyone - it is so joyous when you get the letter - I'm going to frame it and put it in my loo!