Barclays not responded to court directive

chris0709
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. Barclays has failed to respond to the court directions to submit a response to my court bundle. They are two weeks overdue. Court hearing is for 3 September. Can I write to the court and request the defense be

struck out and judgement be awarded in my favour due to non-compliance of the 14-day response period? Can anyone point out any links to suitable templates? Or can I just write a simple letter to the court? Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

chris0709

Hi. Barclays has failed to respond to the court directions to submit a response to my court bundle. They are two weeks overdue. Court hearing is for 3 September. Can I write to the court and request the defense be

struck out and judgement be awarded in my favour due to non-compliance of the 14-day response period? Can anyone point out any links to suitable templates? Or can I just write a simple letter to the court? Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

chris0709

They dont comply because they have no intention on showing for court in the first place, they will settle just prior to the hearing.

you could apply for their defence to be struck out for non compliance to directions and request judgement in your favour.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Barclays will settle bafore hearing but dont rely on judge ruling against bank on failure to provide bundle or not turning up. when I went to court no bundle had been supplied nor did b turn up and had b not settled the judge would have had me argue my case that charges were unlawful. another judge may not take this decision but nobody knows how a judge will rule. I did not have same judge as in Lloyds case. contact b to see if they will settle i am sure they will