bennieee vs Lloyds reclaiming charges

bennieee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I am about to start the process of reclaiming charges. I have read through so many forums, but need to ask a question before I start. I have 2 accounts - a currrent and a loan - do I need to send separate access requests for these or can I send one letter combining the accounts with one £10 fee.

Hi

You can do one SAR, make sure you put all the relevant account numbers etc on it. But when it comes to the Court claim, you will need to do two separate claims.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 9 months later...

I wondered if there is anyone that can help - after ages of head in sand syndrome, I am trying to get affairs in order and sort these charges out. I did send a SAR to Lloyds in Jan that was signed for. Obviously well over the 40 days now but no response, is there a standard letter that can be sent to chase this up.

I also recieved to day for the overdraft a letter from BLS saying that due to lack of contact we have no intention of paying this debt to them.

I believe that the vast majority, if not all is made up of charges. but without statments from them I am unable to check this.

They ask for contact to be made withing 14 days via the telephone otherwise they will commence legal action.

Is there there a letter that should be sent in response to this - it is a joint account and we each received a letter stating the same.

TIA

• dx100uk changed the title to bennieee vs Lloyds reclaiming charges