Urgent help with MCOL form....please

Tararabumdiay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am just filling in form, and am basing my 'Particulars of Claim' from Post 6 by Rex Mundi from the MCOL thread on Money Saving Expert

it says ' the claimant has an account [account number] with the Defendant, opened [put date opened]. [i have found out the date the account was opened from my bank].

It then says 'Since [Date] the Defendant debited charges and interest in respect of purported breacheds of contract etc......

Can anyone tell me do I put the date the account was opened here which was May 2000 or do I put the date I am claiming from which is November 2000?

At this point I'm stuck, I Don't know what to do, please help

'Since [Date] the Defendant debited charges and interest in respect of purported breacheds of contract etc

Date of your first charge

See here and compare the two POC's:

Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

Also see here:

Money Claim - Getting it right

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tml#post614610

Thank you Michael, can you tell me on MCOL where it says ' Amount Claimed' do I include the 8% interest I am claiming at this stage? or do I just include the charges I am claiming for? I have stated the interest charge of £1205.31 in the section above on MCOL, [the Particulars of Claim]